Wednesday, February 24, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S




I've been a fan of F.R.I.E.N.D.S the well known TV series,i even have a collection of all the season in DVD so that i can watch it over and over.It's really entertaining with the characters,plot,jokes and a great messages of a friendship.It is too bad that the series has stopped at season 10.

So,here I want to share this video on youtube with title "Superfriends meets Friends",you all should check it out and enjoy the laugh.



You can also check the other video,but i think that one was the funniest. :D

And also you should see this FRIENDS bloopers - behind the scene :



So,what do you think? i hope you all have a good laugh!

Cheers!
(^_^)

4 comments:

Arun Basil Lal on February 25, 2010 at 4:43 AM said...

Lol, I like the second one better. OMG!

Big FRIENDS Fan, me and my sis ;)

cheth on February 26, 2010 at 2:30 PM said...

LOL thanks for sharing :) haven't seen all the seasons maybe i should now.

Sudha on February 26, 2010 at 11:22 PM said...

I enjoyed the bloopers the most.. :D LOL

c g balu on April 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM said...

(^_^) thanks that was refreshing time at the cofee club.

Post a Comment

 

twittercoffeeclub Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Managed by cheth Studios™