Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LeT's gEt rHyMe !!




Good Morning!




Today i have this idea of what if we're all together create a poem? wouldn't that be fun?


Yes i really love poems,and I think it'll be a fun thing to do (trust me) *wink*




So here are some steps of how we will roll this out :




1.The idea is to get everyone to post a comment and to give out one line that should be rhyme with the previous comment,or should be rhyme with my line if you are the first one in the comment box.

2.I will give out the line and the rest will follow in the comment box.


3.Try to keep your line connect with friendship,coffee,fun or anything towards friendship that build this #coffeeclub, and i will give another line in the comment box as well, to keep it on track.


4.All we have to do is keep it rhyme, and at the end i will gather all of your line,put it in a stanza,decide what title we will use and hopefully we will have our first poem together.yayy!!


5.You can post more than one line of comment,meaning you can give out another line of yours after someone elses line.Well...I will not stress you any further,so remember this is just for fun!




So, what are we waiting for? just grab your coffee and Let's get rhyme!!


*cheers*




Here is my first line :




"I have my morning,i grab my coffee cup"













Image credit : Lisa Doe

27 comments:

Unknown on May 26, 2009 at 8:26 AM said...

I log on to twitter to see what's up
~@milagro88

Sudha on May 26, 2009 at 9:05 AM said...

saw milana with the coffee cup!

Unknown on May 26, 2009 at 9:55 AM said...

I want to play but first must walk my pup.

Miksas on May 26, 2009 at 11:06 AM said...

But then I saw the action over at #coffeclub, I had to tweet "Whazzup!"

Mil@n@ on May 26, 2009 at 11:32 AM said...

guys you all rock!!

i start with another another line:

"I put my smile,I know that you will be there"

cheth on May 26, 2009 at 11:46 AM said...

"But later later realised failwhale didn't let me in there"

Venksh on May 26, 2009 at 12:16 PM said...

Now that iam here, why do you hav to fear
all i want everyone to do is cheer* cheer* cheer*

Unknown on May 26, 2009 at 12:26 PM said...

Instead of coffee, can I have a beer?

Mil@n@ on May 26, 2009 at 1:04 PM said...

over here,beer is nowhere to find my dear

Sudha on May 26, 2009 at 1:23 PM said...

If you want coffee we are here to share!

Venksh on May 26, 2009 at 2:24 PM said...

yup coffee is what we share
still if you ask for beer
i guess none of us will spare!

johnny ray on May 26, 2009 at 5:25 PM said...

I have my morning as I grab my coffee cup
And I watch the sunrise continue to pop up
And whisper the colors of love
to remind me of what I have

Mil@n@ on May 26, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

@SirJohn wow that's beautiful, i will make that as a refrain...nice !!

so everyone else please continue with my line here :

"with the coffee and the tweet,we stomp our feet"

vewe on May 26, 2009 at 6:45 PM said...

testing

vewe on May 26, 2009 at 6:45 PM said...

aaawwwwwwwwwwww,finally i can leave a comment....wuv this site,great job guyssss,u da best.....

Harish on May 26, 2009 at 7:04 PM said...

we retweet and retweet to show our feat

Anonymous said...

with the coffee and the tweet, we stomp our feet, knowing as we do, that nothing can touch this beautiful beat!

cheth on May 26, 2009 at 7:36 PM said...

PLs dont leave "Anonymous" messages :)

Anonymous said...

I am juniesgurl (Anonymous ) on twitter, can't figure out how to leave that name on here. I left the comment above cheth's

Anonymous said...

I feel the beat, smell the roasted beans so sweet, wanting to share it so I will retweet, and pass along this joyful treat!

cheth on May 26, 2009 at 8:20 PM said...

@apache or juniesgurl

pls select the profile, and select name/url in the drop down menu :)

Mil@n@ on May 26, 2009 at 8:32 PM said...

i do feel my beat, when i tweet and retweet along with the taste of my coffee so sweet

Miksas on May 27, 2009 at 5:35 AM said...

All this talk about "beat", I should learn to dance, I really have "two left feet"

Anonymous said...

My two left feet have begun a dance,as I hold my coffe cup in one hand, and in the other I hold up my pants!

Mil@n@ on May 28, 2009 at 7:13 AM said...

"should i reach out for you, to help you stand?"
"because i am your friend,with the friendship that this world seems to understand"

Anonymous said...

Understand that we are friends, through good times and the bad, someone who shares the things you do, the happy as well as the sad!
You sip your coffee, and talk of things that such a friendship surely brings!

Mil@n@ on June 3, 2009 at 1:22 PM said...

Hello guys!

Thank you so much for all of those rhyming lines and
here are the result :
From tweet to Friendship

i hope you like it

*cheers*

Post a Comment

 

twittercoffeeclub Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Managed by cheth Studios™