Wednesday, May 27, 2009

mY fAvOrItE sOnGs oF aLL tImE ♫ .•¸.•*¨*•.¸♥




Hello guys!

This time i want to share about my favorite songs of all time,those songs that i will never get bored to listen to.Those song either have a special memories, or i just love the music or the lyrics,or sometimes i just love the beat, even if i didn't understand the lyrics ( because of the song was in other language that i don't understand).

Some of those song inspired me in my writings, or remind me of someone,or it really a "must hear" tune to start the day and while having a cup of coffee.

When it comes to music or songs, actually i kind of have a very long list,but i will mention some that i really... really love to hear everytime i start my music player, and i hope i will hear those song here on our very own cool #coffeeclub jukebox *wink at Venksh and Cheth* (^_~)

So here they are,my top 30 songs in random order :

1. Simple Things by Jim Brickman feat Rebecca Lynn Howard

2. Destiny by Jim Brickman feat Jordan Hill

3. Ordinary world by Kathleen McPhee

4. Comfortable by John Mayer

5. Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole

6. Witch Doctor by Alvin and the Chipmunk

7. Your Wonderful Smile by John Buehler and Andrew Arbetter

8. Won't let you fall by Fergie

9. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves

10. React by Erick Sermon feat Redman

11. I will Rise by Chris Tomlin

12. Indescribable by Chris Tomlin

13. Miracles Happen by Myra

14. Lucky by Jason Mraz feat Colbie Cailat

15. Footprints in the sand by Leona Lewis

16. Time of my life by Dirty Dancing

17. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

18. Always You by Jennifer Paige

19. First Love by Utada Hikaru

20. Khabar Nahi by Dostana

21. Angels Brought me Here by Guy Sebastian

22. I promise by Stacie Orico

23. Fall in Love By Nick Lachey

24. Its The way you make me feel by Steps

25. Just Dance by Jamirequai

26. Because you loved me by Celine Dion

27. Thank God I found you by Mariah Carey feat Joe & 98 degrees

28. He Still Loves me by Beyonce feat Walter Sr Williams

29. Beautiful Soul by Jesse Mc Cartney

30. World filled with Love by Craig David


Well, i could go on and on with the list, but i dont want to bored you with the long list, so i guess thats all for now.Just clickety the song title to listen to it on Grooveshark .

I do hope you all will share your favorite song also on the comment box,and hopefully we will have it play 0n our jukebox.

*cheers* d(^.^)b




Image Credit : Cracking Jokes

5 comments:

Venksh on May 27, 2009 at 2:55 PM said...

wow will try to add all those if i get them...
n y is the coffee club anthem not in the list...

Sudha on May 28, 2009 at 1:23 AM said...

wow!!! wonderful list Milana! ;)...My favourite song is Aahista from the movie bachhna ae haseno! :D

Mil@n@ on May 28, 2009 at 7:07 AM said...

@!ky : cause i've dedicated that song for the club anthem, (^_^)

@Sudha : thank you,hope we can have it soon (^^,)

vewe on May 28, 2009 at 8:05 AM said...

wish i can list out my fave songs as well,but i have very bad memory *dory* ,that's why i can't remember song's name :o)
But the #5 up there, is definitely in my lists

Mil@n@ on May 30, 2009 at 6:31 PM said...

@vewe : hehe,enjoy the song sis (^^,)

Post a Comment

 

twittercoffeeclub Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Managed by cheth Studios™