Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Deactivate twitter? why ?





Image Credit : tsevis



What will be the reason for you to deactivate your twitter account?

When i left my cellphone with the twitter page still on (yeah,pls don't do this) my friend just tweeted : "i will deactivate my twitter account :@ "

Most reactions i got from my friends on twitter is "WHY?"



yeah why?, why i would deactivate my account? hmm, i have no reason yet,so i asked that question to my twitter friends (through @replies and DM ) and here are their answers :



@iAshim [Possibly my swinging mood]


@oleeoebi when it's password is known to many people?


@Juniesgurl says HACKERS SPAMMERS AND VIRUSES oh my! there's my 3 reasons to delete twitter! ;0) - don't want it 2 come 2 that!


@anooprk07 If @rmilana unfollows me !!! :P


@bonnie67 i don't think i would give up my twitter account at all,twitter is to fun and additive many use it for so many different reasons. business,personal,family,friends


@virtuosoblogger a lot of spammers. And maybe twitter not working


@Farrhad For me it would be too many spammers on twitter


@sillycows spam


@KimSherrell I may add Twitter to my collection of artifacts vis-a-vis oldschool gated-communites,I favor open source to gated walls. As soon as new model takes hold, I would like to be in that camp


@sashagrosman uncontrollable spam ( via @KimSherrell )


@jwoon888 None! Cause i won't. It'll be like telling all your friends you don't wanna speak to them anymore:)


@angellr Have no current reason to deactivate my Twitter account ... selling my data might be a good consideration. Hope this helps



@scarletmandy I would delete if I had my heart broken by someone on Twitter I was interested in ;)


@HennArtOnline hmmm, I dont think I would ever deactivate unless they start charging $$ & even at this I dont think I would.hope this helps:~)


@civlee i would NEVER deactivate my twitter acct. FAB friends here make it a great place to be... oxo c


@crusaderz4life I have deactivated two accounts..too much too keep up with..I would deactivate this account if I was too busy with work #I♥Family


@cheth no matter what happens i will never deactivate my account.. but if it gets hacked that might be the only exception. #survey


@pprakash Till now I don't find any reason.. So I will continue enjoying it..


@rmansoo Too much bots who may be real persons but tweet alot





Most of the tweeps will deactivate their twitter account because of spams,hope twitter will clear the spams problems.



well,can i ask you again : "what will be the reason that make you decided to deactivate your twitter account?" and you can leave your thoughts on the comment box below.



Thank you for all of you that replies my question,and yeah you know the above tweeps are worth the follow.



*cheers*

4 comments:

vewe on July 29, 2009 at 7:01 PM said...

frankly speaking, been thinking about this recently... maybe when i get tired of tweeting, i'll deactivate my account or when i forgot my login n password *dory* then u wont see me tweets anymore ;oP

gautam on July 29, 2009 at 11:45 PM said...

i don't want to deactive my account. I just love it.

BigD55/Dieter on July 30, 2009 at 2:03 PM said...

I could deactivate twitter, but twitter is just a window, which is actually a mirror, so what difference does it make to deactivate it? More useful to love it, and develop, grow it in my way.

Anonymous said...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND USING TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

twittercoffeeclub Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Managed by cheth Studios™